Hello Everyone.

Today I am sharing a gorgeous card I have created using papers from the beautiful New Enchantment collection


                             I chose 2 sheets of paper to use, Faerie Dance and a Magical Place


                                         Next I fussy cut some of the images from the papers


 I used a stencil with texture paste to add extra interest to the background.
I then added some colour over the texture paste using Oxide ink.
Next I started to layer my fussy cut elements, adding foam tape to the
back of each piece to add height and seperate my layers.


Lastly I added some Diamantes to the flowers centres, to add a little sparkle
to my completed card.


                                                 Such a beautiful collection to create with.
Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year
Debra



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunkissed