Mini Tag Album

 Good morning scrappers,

What a lovely morning for our first day of spring!

Today I thought I would share with you a Mini Tag Album I made for a challenge at

SFS-Enjoy-Share-Create. 




The requirements were to use tags but no scrapbook layouts, Project life etc, it had to be something different. I came up with a tag album Using larger tags from Kaszazz and the beautiful Lilac Mist papers and Diecuts from Kaisercraft.



Here are some close ups, I used photos of my grand children that I had taken at a local park. I trimmed the photos down to fit the tags.



                                          I decorated each tag with some diecuts.



Each patterned photo mat I used a black gel pen to draw my faux stitching, this helps the photo mats to pop off the page instead of blending in to the background page.



An album ring a piece of twine and some tassels were used to complete the album and dress it up a little.



I printed a couple of quotes about Family from the internet and used them as extra titles for my album.




Hope the inspiration strikes for you to have a go at this project, they would make great gifts for Xmas, Birthdays, Mothers Day etc, or why not make one for dad for Fathers Day.

                                                      Have a great crafty day

                                                                     Deb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunkissed