Sunkissed

 I love entering monthly challenges and try to do as many as I can each  month. Whether they be Moodboard Challenges, Sketch Challenges, it really doesn't matter, I have a go at them all.




This month Scrap With Attitude's Challenge was a Moodboard, the extra requirements were to journal and multiple photos which were to be matted the Photos.




I chose to used the brightly coloured Cocoa Vanilla Sunkissed collection to use for my layout.

I decided to use a stencil and texture paste to add interest to the background. 

I find using an old credit card to spread the texture paste is a lot easier to get a better coverage.




These are the items I used to put my layout together.

While the texture paste was drying, I fussy cut the flowers and title I was wanting to use.

I mounted the 3 photos, that I had previously cut down to size, with the blue and green papers. 

I attach my photos using foam mounting tape or a piece of cardboard glued to the back of the  photo.  Then add the flower, again adhered with the foam mounting tape. Lastly add your title.

 

                                       Here are some close ups so you can see the details









         I hope I have inspired you to pull out some papers to preserve those memories

                                                        Enjoy, Deb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog