Hello Every one,

Debra here from the Denise Boddey Designs design team.


Today I am here to share with you my very first creation for Denise Boddey Designs

I used papers from the beautiful  Elegance Collection papers, which I have fussy cut, torn , inked and layered

My photo is mounted on a fancy chipboard frame.Ornate Chipboard Frame

I embossed the leafy chipboard pieces and tucked them under the flowers I have added. 

I have added more texture to the layout using texture paste through a stencil, then added some Artstones for added detail.

The printed flowers on the paper I have glued gold microbeads for the flower

centres so that the flowers pop.

Hope you are inspired to create using these beautiful papers from Denise Boddey Designs
Debra


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunkissed