Hi Everyone,

Debra from the Denise Boddey Design Team here to share with you a layout I have created using lots

 of lovely products from the Denise Boddey Designs Shop.

I had lots of fun putting this one together


I used the the In The Castle paper from the Day Dream Story Book Collection.

I used the Shutters Chipboard angled behind my photos.

layers of fussy cut flowers and leaves surround my photos.

Raw chipboard sprigs are tucked in among the flowers , with extra small paper flowers added.

I used the Deco Half Circle Die, cut in gold glitter paper, tucked in amongst my biggest cluster.

To complete my layout I added the chipboard Title, Once Upon A Tine, embossed with gold embossing powder.

Products I used can be found at- deniseboddeydesigns.com

Hope you like what I have created.

Debra

sentimentalistscrappingjourney.blogspot.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunkissed