Helmar December Merry Christmas Layout

 


Hello Everyone ,

Debra from the Design Team, here to share with you my latest creation for the Helmar Creative Team.

Being December I decided on a Christmas theme for my layout.

Firstly I chose my Helmar Glues, remembering each glue has a different uses.

The acid Free Craft Glue , I used to adhere my layers of cardstock and cardboard.

The 450 Quick Dry Adhesive I used  to adhere my chipboard and all the stars and

bling on  the Christmas tree.

To begin my layout, I Glued off cuts of thinner Cardboard to the back of each layer

using the  Helmar acid free craft glue.

 I continued layering all the layers and embellishments till I was happy with it all

Next I added my photo and some final embellishment pieces.

to finish the layout I added my chipboard Merry  Christmas, then decorated the tree 

with stars and bling. These I adhered using Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive

Here are some closeups Showing some of the detail

Close Up 1

Close Up 2

Close Up 3

And the completed layout.


I hope I have inspired you to pull out those Christmas photos and get busy

creating something amazing

Debra 

I would also like to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and a

Happy New Year.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunkissed