Hello Everyone, 
Can't believe the first month of 2024 has come to an end already.
Today I am sharing my inspiration layout for February for Denise Boddey Designs.


I have created a double page layout, using the new Enchantment Collection.

I used white cardstock as the base for my layout.


I used 3 different sheets of paper from the collection to create my layout.

I fussy cut elements from the papers, 

Using these elements, I layered them backing each piece with thin cardboard,

then layered the pieces until I was happy  With the look of it all.



I then used the ornate frames, cutting  each into 2 pieces , then adding them

 into my  layout.

I heat embossed the Word title, YOU, with green embossing powder, then added to my layout to complete it.


Above and following are close ups of my layout. I loved the Toadstools,

 the flowers and all the images from the collection



Hope you like what I have created.
Debra.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunkissed