Enchanted Moment

 Hi Everyone, 

Today I am focusing on a mixed media layout inspired by the July Random Arts Moodboard Creative Hub. As soon as I saw this moodboard , I thought of, fairies, toadstools,a forest inspired theme.






I found a photo of my eldest grand daughter holding a birds nest, that thought would work perfectly for this Moodboard. I double matted the photo, firstly with white, then a green  mat, which helped it to pop out from the background, rather then just blend in.


             

    The moodboard from the July Challenge at Random arts Creative Hub



I chose 2 papers from the Enchanted Collection from Kaisercraft. I fussy cut the centre of this paper, around the trees and branches,removing they sky background.




I adhered my fussy cut paper on  to this Ivy themed page. As I was going to use resins and other foliage items I adhered the my paper base to another sheet of plain cardstock, to make the base layer a little firmer 



these are some of the products I used. Firstly I painted the resin pieces with Gesso, let that dry before applying a very light coat of the Prima Metallic Waxes with either a thin paint brush or your finger. then I wiped over with a paper towel to remove the excess. I used the same process with the waxes, using a different colour, on my chipboard pieces.

All that was left to do now was put it all together, I used my favourite Nuvo glue to hold everything in place 

                          

                          

                              Here are some close ups, to show all the beautiful details.


 





 I had a lot of fun putting this together, using up older supplies. as this is a bulky layout i am going to frame it and hang it om a wall.

                                                       Until next time.

                                                     Enjoy the Journey 

                                                                 Deb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunkissed